Demon slayers are people who have been trained to kill demons. They can use any weapon they find, and they are very good at tracking and attacking demons.
There are many demon slayers, and they can help defeat the demons that are blocking your path. Some of their powerful breathing techniques are listed here:
5. Water Breathing: Water Breathing is one such direct descendant of Sun Breathing but has also spawned three of its own subtypes: Flower, Insect, and Serpent Breathing, all of which are wielded by fellow Hashira, Giyu Tomioka.
4. Flame Breathing: There are nine unique Fire Breathing techniques, and the ninth one is only used with the Rengokus family of Demon Slayer. Torch Breathing produces tight, searing blows by merging the user's practices with the blowing of flames. Fire breathing is to blame for Fire breathing.
3. Stone Breathing: There are five techniques in Stone Breathing that use the surface area under the user to generate stronger attacks that feel like Earth and stone. Without a user such as Gyomei, the vibration of the breathing method would not be as robust, but it is an innovative technique.
2. The Moon Breathing Style used by Upper Moon 1 devil Kokushibo draws on his expertise as a Demon Slayer in the Sengoku Era, as well as his Blood Demon Art. Multiple slashes are made over a large area with a single swing of the sword.
1. Sun breathing method: This fire, water, and moonlight breathing style dominated the demon-slaying art form for a very long time. It reduces the likelihood of a demon's regeneration by emulating the brightness and adaptability of the sun.