1. Tom Cruise And Katie Holmes: Katie Holmes had noticed Tom Cruise as a teenager. Finally, her crush hit her a year later, and the two became active in 2005. They got married in a lavish wedding in 2010.
2. Patrick And Jillian Dempsey: Jillian Fink initially thought it was a practical joke when she was seeing particularly the identity of Patrick Dempsey on her schedule for her hair salon. She was wrong. The performer regularly showed up and Fink was starstruck. So commenced their adored tale.
3. Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon: Everyone would have loved the beautiful singer Mariah Carey. But it was Nick Cannon who got lucky . The couple married in 2008, had two children together, and then separated in 2014 and finalized their divorce in 2016.
4. Anne Hathaway and Adam Shulman: Anne Hathaway chose one of her biggest fans and director, Adam Shulman. The Oscar-winning actress met Shulman through a mutual friend in 2008 and soon became inseparable. They got married in 2012 and welcomed their first child in 2016.
5. Wiz Khalifa And Amber Rose: The model and rapper, Amber Rose, and the musician, Wiz Khalifa, started dating in 2011. As a fan of Khalifa, she was married to him in 2013, after the birth of a son. But their marriage did not work out and they got divorced in 2014.
6. Gwyneth Paltrow And Chris Martin: Paltrow and Martin shared admiration for many years. The lead Coldplay singer was surprised to meet the actress backstage after a concert. Whereas Gwyneth Paltrow was amazed by the group 's music. The two hit it off, and in 2003 they married and had a daughter.
7. Justin Bieber And Hailey: Hailey Bieber and Justin Bieber first met in 2009, just a couple years before getting married. Rumors swirling about the couple sparked in 2015 and culminated in a wedding ceremony in 2018.
8. Julia Roberts And Danny Moder: Danny Moder met his wife, Julia Roberts, on the set of the movie The Mexican in 2000. The two were married in a small ceremony at her husband's ranch in Taos, New Mexico, on July 4, 2002. The couple has a son and daughter named Hazel, Phinnaeus, and Henry.
9. Jerry And Jessica Seinfeld: Jessica Seinfeld is an acclaimed writer and a former public relations specialist. When the two of them met at the gym in 1998, Jessica had just returned from her honeymoon. But she ended her first marriage in favor of Jerry Seinfeld. They married in 1999 and have two children together.
10. Steve And Marjorie Harvey: Marjorie Bridges was in the front row of the audience for one of Harvey's shows at the comedy club in Memphis. Then Harvey told her that he would propose to her. The two have known each other for decades and finally wed in 2007.